PaceDry GTX Gloves
Perfect for long-haul touring: The PaceDry GTX enduro gloves keep you comfortable, protecting you against the wind and weather.
The breathable GORE-TEX membrane reliably keeps out the rain and cold. Two thicknesses of leather, abrasion-resistant SuperFabric, and a soft knuckle protector round off the overall package.
- Enduro touring gloves in a combination of leather and textile
- Palm and finger tips (top) made of goatskin leather
- Thumb and index finger fitted with tactile leather
- Back of the hand made from hard-wearing CORDURA and CORDURA stretch
- Elastic spandex at back of fingers, foam-padded
- GORE-TEX® X-TRAFIT membrane (windproof and waterproof, highly breathable)
- 3-ply laminate for a perfect, crease-free fit
- Double-thickness leather on edge of hand and ball of hand
- Highly abrasion-resistant with SuperFabric over Memory Foam padding at ball of hand
- Soft knuckle protector
- Half-length cuff with hook and loop adjustment
- Wrist strap (inside) to ensure gloves remain securely on hand
- Different tailoring for ladies and men gloves
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.