GS Carbon Evo Helmet
NEW FOR 2021
Modern safety technology meets sporty off-road looks: The GS Carbon Evo helmet is the first of its kind to feature the advanced Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS).
In the event of a collision or impact, the innovative system reduces the rotational movement of the head, helping to reduce the risk of brain injuries.
- Sporty enduro helmet with perfect touring capability
- All-carbon helmet shell is 100 % carbon-fibre-reinforced plastic
- MIPS reduces rotational movement of the head in a collision
- Sound attenuation and safety performance are at the highest level
- Aerodynamically optimised with spoiler and removable helmet peak
- Double visor, 3D curvature, anti-fogging inner visor
- Outer visor with scratch-resistant coating on inside and outside
- Multi-segmented expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Highly effective ventilation system
- Removable chin flap and dust filter for flow of air when off-roading and on hot days
- Head and cheek pads washable and replaceable
- Neck bands to keep helmet firmly in position
- Prepared for BMW Motorrad communication system
- Weight: approx. 1450 g (with peak and double visor)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.