This is proving to be an immensely popular helmet meaning that we have struggled with stock all through the year. However, we are now in the position to offer a good depth of stock meaning that you can come in to try the helmet on and look at the various colour options.
Offering maximum comfort and safety, this full carbon shell helmet is extremely lightweight and offers ultimate impact protection.
With a quadruple-joint mechanism it is very compact when open. The chin guard can be easily removed, without the need for tools, turning the helmet into a fully fledged open-faced helmet.
The extremely good ventilation ensures you keep a cool head, while the double visor provides optimum visibility. Also, with an infinitely adjustable sun visor, you can adjust to changing light conditions.
The helmet is among the best on the market with regard to aerodynamics and aeroacoustics.
- Fully carbon with ultimate impact absorption, lightweight design and maximum rigidity
- Inner shell made from multi-segmented EPS
- Front-flip with quadruple-joint mechanism
- Double visor – anti-fogging inner, scratch-resistant outer
- Effective ventilation for head and visor
- Integrated sun visor – slide control operated
- Large, very effective spoiler
- Chin guard opens via central button
- Chin-strap with snap buckle and integrated neck straps to keep helmet firmly in position
- Removable and washable interior made from Alcantara and DuPont Coolmax
- Low weight – approx. 1480g (small shell)
- Simple conversion into open-faced helmet
- Prepared for BMW communication system
- Approved acc. to ECE 22-05
Priced between £450 and £525 depending on design.