Gerbing XR12 Heated Gloves
The Gerbing XR12 heated gloves have an outer construction comprising both leather and textile, offering the perfect balance of abrasion resistance and flexibility.
Microwire technology heats the hands in seconds, using very fine and incredibly flexible microwires which are practically undetectable to the wearer.
The gloves can be connected to a motorcycle battery and are also supplied with the Gerbing in-line Junior Temperature controller.
- Heats entire length of all fingers, back of the hands and thumbs
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable lining
- Reinforced knuckle protection
- Thinsulate brushed liner and insulation
- Includes all required wiring (battery cable and Y-leads)
- Can be connected to Gerbing heated jacket liner (separate cable splitter required)
- Includes Gerbing in-line Junior Temperature Controller
- Zip pocket on the cuff to store 12V batteries for use away from the bike (batteries are optional and sold separately)
- Velcro wrist closure and cuff toggle adjuster
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.