System 7 Helmet
Offering maximum comfort and maximum safety, this full carbon helmet is extremely lightweight and offers ultimate impact protection.
With a quadruple-joint mechanism it is very compact when open. The chin guard can be easily removed, without the need for tools, turning the helmet into a fully fledged open-faced helmet.
The extremely good ventilation ensures you keep a cool head, and the double visor provides optimum visibility. Also, with an infinitely adjustable sun visor, you can adjust to changing light conditions.
The helmet is among the best on the market with regard to aerodynamics and aeroacoustics.
- Fully carbon with ultimate impact absorption, lightweight design and maximum rigidity
- Inner shell made from multi-segmented EPS
- Front-flip with quadruple-joint mechanism
- Double visor – anti-fogging inner, scratch-resistant outer
- Effective ventilation for head and visor
- Integrated sun visor – slide control operated
- Large, very effective spoiler
- Chin guard opens via central button
- Chin-strap with snap buckle and integrated neck straps to keep helmet firmly in position
- Removable and washable interior made from Alcantara and DuPont Coolmax
- Low weight – approx. 1480g (small shell)
- Simple conversion into open-faced helmet
- Prepared for BMW communication system
- Approved according to ECE 22-05
The new limited edition design is inspired by the legendary Option 719, and comes with a standard clear visor, as well as a tinted visor that integrates perfectly with the helmets design (pictured).
The tinted visor option is not approved for road use and for daytime use only
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.