Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner
With it’s unique heating system, this jacket allows you to wear your usual outerwear whilst providing an even distribution of warmth. With over 30 meters of heating wire, it guarantees to keep you warm even in arctic temperatures!
Constructed from a soft, wind-resistant nylon shell, this tailored jacket is lightweight and highly compressible garment – the perfect item to pack for those trips with unpredictable weather conditions.
- Heated on chest, back, collar, and sleeves
- Water-repellent and with Thinsulate insulation
- Inside and outside pockets
- Silky soft micro denier collar
- Contrast stitching
- Firm-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under your motorcycle garments
- Built in sleeve plugs to enable Gerbing gloves to be directly fitted to the liner
- Glove plug pockets in sleeves to secure the glove plugs when not in use
- Dual wiring circuits to enable other Gerbing products to be controlled independently
- Lifetime warranty on heating elements
- Battery harness included
Please note; used with just the battery harness, this jacket will operate at maximum heat. In order to adjust the temperature, a single or dual temperature controller is required.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.