Fit-for-All Communication System
Having a conversation, using your phone, listening to your favourite music, or staying right on course: the lightweight BMW Motorrad Fit-for-All comms system boasts functionality, an easy three-button operation and a stylish slimline design.
As well as wireless voice contact between rider and passenger, the system also communicates with other Bluetooth devices. BMW Navigator announcements can be heard, phone calls can be conducted with a suitable smartphone, and audio playback is available via the BMW audio system or other compatible devices.
Automatic suppression of interference noise, crystal-clear audio playback and high voice quality ensure enjoyable comms experiences throughout your journey. This system can be integrated into virtually any helmet, and can be combined with the Bike-to-Bike module for talking to other riders.
- Helmet-independent communication system
- For rider to passenger communication
- Expandable for communication with up to 6 motorcycles with Bike-to-Bike module
- Easy to integrate into the helmet
- Easy to operate with 3-button panel
- Listen to navigation-system announcements
- Music streaming via BMW-compatible audio resources
- Telephone conversations using Bluetooth-capable mobile phone
- Automatic interference suppression
- Battery life up to 8 hours – depending on usage (560 mAh)
Please note; BMW cannot guarantee use of this communication system with other-makes of helmet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.